Rosantica ships from Milan all over Europe. The processing and preparation time of the order are 24 working hours from the moment the order is received. The customer will be informed, with an email to the email address provided during the purchase, of the details relating to the shipment, with specifications regarding the courier who will take charge of the shipment, estimated delivery times and parcel tracking code. Orders are processed from Monday to Friday. Orders placed from Friday to Sunday will be processed on the following Monday.
International Customers are responsible for all additional shipping costs for exchanges, as well as any taxes and / or duties expected by the government of their country.
If your order is subject to these duties / taxes, these will not appear on the invoice, but will be presented to you and collected by the courier upon delivery. Furthermore, if you refuse to pay taxes / duties, your package will be returned to Rosantica and you will be charged for the return shipping costs.
In case of return, the items can be returned to Rosantica by following the below conditions:
• The refund can be requested within 14 days from the delivery date of the goods.
• Rosantica S.r.l. will not accept exchanges or returns of used or damaged items (unless it is a manufacturing defect).
• Rosantica will refund the Customer the full amount paid within 14 days from when he became aware of the withdrawal (or at the latest from the receipt of the returned goods) after evaluating any damage or defects of the item and the nature of the same.
• To exchange one item for another, the Customer will need to return it for a refund and then make a new purchase.
• To proceed with the return, it will be necessary to send an email to email@example.com, indicating the order number in the subject, motivating the nature of the return and attaching any images in the event that the return request was motivated by defects of the item.
• The Customer is responsible for the decrease in the value of the goods resulting from a manipulation other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. Therefore, if the returned goods are damaged (for example with signs of wear, abrasion, scratches, scratches, deformations, etc.), not complete with all their elements and accessories (including unaltered labels and tags attached to the product) , not accompanied by the instructions / notes / manuals attached, by the original packaging and by the guarantee certificate, where present, the Consumer will answer for the decrease in the value of the goods, and will be entitled to a refund of the amount equal to the residual value of the Product. For this purpose, therefore, the Customer is invited not to manipulate the goods beyond what is strictly necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the same and to coat the original wrapping of the Products with other protective packaging that preserves their integrity and protect it during transport, even from writing or labels.